Concert General Questions:
- What is the location of the festival?
43263 National Road
Belmont, OH 43718
It is just a few hundred yards West of the main JITH gate along Rt 40.
- Can I re-enter the festival if I choose to go back to my site? Festival Staff has the authority to allow re-entry for any emergency situation. We recommend visisting the medical tent upon arrival to notify them of your pre-existing condition that may need attention later in the evening. Re-entry into the campgrounds between 4pm and 11pm is prohibited.
- Does the Frontgate Concert ticket include camping? No, you must purchase a campsite or you must be listed on campers registration (to get a wristband). To enter the campgrounds, you must have a campground wristband.
- Will there be restrooms available? Not the flushable kind.
- Can I bring food into the festival? No. We have several food vendors onsite!
- Can I bring in tarps and chairs? Yes and canopies will be in designated area in the upper area of the amphitheater. (See Prohibited Items)
- What is the age limit for the festival? All ages for concert. 18 yr older for campgrounds unless registered with parent/guardian. So, a group of 17 year olds cannot get a campsite. But they can purchase a concert ticket.
- Will the festival be ADA accessible? Yes
- Will there be a walkway along front of stage for photos? No
- Will the event be broadcasted on TV? At this time, we do not have broadcasting permission from the artists.
- Will there be food vendors? We hope for as much variety as possible to serve from morning through late night!
- How do I get access to the campground? There are 3 ways!
- You can purchase a campsite, which comes with 2 campground passes (wristbands) with the ability to purchase 4 more additional (total 6).
- You can be one of the 4 additional campers on a registered campers site.
- You can purchase a "single day GUEST wristband" for access. These will be released TBD and are based on availability and occupancy of the campgrounds.
- Is my campsite refundable? No.
- Will you have Concert wristband distribution before the show? We are planning wristband outlets & events in the local area. Dates/Time/Location TBD.
- Will there be single day tickets available? Yes.
- Can I buy my tickets in person ahead of the show? Concert tickets must be purchased online until the box office opens on site.
- Is my ticket refundable? No (excludes COVID cancellation policy)
- Will you have merchandise available? Yes! We currently have merchandise for sale. We will have new 2021 merchandise available on-site in July!
- Will there be medical personnel on site? Yes
- Where will I park? We will have parking onsite.
- Do you have WiFi? We MIGHT have it for a fee through a separate vendor. If so, we will post an update to website/social media.
- Do you have any job opportunities available? We have a large staff of local folks every year that help us operate Valleyview. Any additional help will be posted.
- Can I be a Food Vendor? Please fill out this form to receive information regarding being a vendor at the festival.
- Can I be a festival sponsor?
- Can I bring instruments to entertain myself/friends at my campsite? Yes, please absolutely!